What is a Valuation?
A valuation analyzes your company’s assets to determine its value. As such, valuations are the baseline for either:
- Selling your business at a fair price
- Understanding what you need to do in the next several years to prepare your business for sale
- Planning on transferring your business to a family member
- Seeking ways to increase your business’s overall value.
Fee-Based Business Valuations & Appraisals
All business valuations are done by a licensed, certified Business Intermediary.
Sunbelt Business Brokers, Greater Bay Area offers six types of professional business appraisals:
- – Snapshot Broker Opinion of Value
- – Limited Scope Broker Opinion of Value
- – Limited Scope Asset-Based Valuation (Calculation of Value)
- – Full Scope Valuation (Complete Appraisal-Summary Report)
- – Comprehensive Stock Valuation
- – Complete Appraisal – Self-Contained Report
The Best Brokers For You
Most business owners have trouble valuating their assets under objective marketplace parameters. Conversely, the trusted and experienced brokerage professionals at Sunbelt are trained to give you an accurate valuation of your business at every turn. Servicing areas such as Santa Clara, San Jose, Sunnyvale, and Mt. View, Sunbelt Business Brokers, Greater Bay Area provides you with a dependable Broker’s Opinion of Value.
Request a Brokers Opinion Of Value today. Or, for larger and more in-depth business valuations and appraisal methods, view Sunbelt’s Fee Based Valuations & Appraisals now!