A valuation analyzes your company’s assets to determine its value. As such, valuations are the baseline for either:
- Selling your business at a fair price
- Understanding what you need to do in the next several years to prepare your business for sale
- Planning on transferring your business to a family member
- Seeking ways to increase your business’s overall value.
Fee-Based Business Valuations & Appraisals
All business valuations are done by a licensed, certified Business Intermediary.
Sunbelt Business Brokers, Greater Bay Area offers six types of professional business appraisals:
- – Snapshot Broker Opinion of Value
- – Limited Scope Broker Opinion of Value
- – Limited Scope Asset-Based Valuation (Calculation of Value)
- – Full Scope Valuation (Complete Appraisal-Summary Report)
- – Comprehensive Stock Valuation
- – Complete Appraisal – Self-Contained Report