Stock sale through either an escrow company or attorney. (The selling Broker is required to have a securities license with a Broker/Dealer)
- Orders UCC, Tax Liens & Judgment Search for State and County
- Arranges for signature changes on banking accounts, if applicable – name changes on liability accounts and preparation of new stock certificates.
- Prior to the closing date, does estimation of closing cost including estimated inventory and requests funds to close from the Buyer
- Obtains signatures on the closing instruction on the date of close
- Disburses money, stock certificates and paper work.