As a Business Broker/Intermediary, you will:
* Work in conjunction with small business owners to help them transition into retirement or other interest;
* Assist business buyers in achieving their dreams of owning and operating their own business (match maker);
* Serve as a trusted guide to both parties during the business sale process;
* Potentially earn six figures and well above.
* Experience in owning and operating a small business is a plus but not a must
* Knowledge of and familiarity with reading and analyzing financial statements
* Sufficient liquid net worth to support a start-up period of 6-9 months
* Strong written/oral communication skills
* Personal character and integrity
* Consulting/sales & marketing helpful in this industry
* CA DRE License – this can be acquired if position is right for you
About our firm:
We are the largest network of individually owned and operated business brokerage offices in the world. Our network has approximately 150 franchised offices located throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia and South America. Our network retains more than 1,500 experienced business brokers, who annually handle the sale of thousands of privately-held businesses. Our company works with businesses whose yearly revenues range from $500k – $30 million. We have helped businesses in over 30 industries, spanning from Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution, Medical, Staffing Personal Services and Business Services, Construction related, etc. We are aggressively seeking qualified candidates who are interested in becoming business brokers/intermediaries.
If you are interested in exploring business brokerage with a world-class, market-leading organization, this could be the career opportunity you’ve been seeking. Training provided by the Broker and the Broker’s Office & the California Association of Business Brokers (CABB).
• Principals only. Recruiters please don’t contact this job poster.