John LaMay, Business Broker
John brings to Sunbelt over 30 years of executive and technical experience assisting business owners and buyers in successful transitions. Leading industrial, automotive and consumer companies continue to profit from his vision and leadership. His professionalism and objective negotiation skills have benefitted many small businesses, start-ups and large scale companies. John’s integrity has built very strong, long-term relationships with past clients and peers who continue to seek his confidential advice.
After serving in the Navy, John completed his engineering degree. At Crystal Semiconductor he led test development and capital strategies that enabled revenue to grow from zero to $100 Million. As a VP of the spin-off, TDK Semiconductor, he averaged greater than 25% annual sales growth rates. Prior to joining Sunbelt, John worked at Maxim Integrated driving strategic plans that improved engineering and operational efficiencies by more than 15%.
John is a member of the California Association of Business Brokers (CABB). He enjoys the Central Coast, Sierra Mountains and Monterey Bay. John is a board member for a non-profit Service Support Dog foundation that places support dogs with veterans.
What Clients Say About Me
- Bachelor of Science in Electronic Engineering Technology
- California Association of Business Brokers (CABB) Member
- BRE State License #02021491
- Business Broker – Sunbelt Business Brokers, Greater Bay Area
- Small Business Owner
- Executive and Technical Leader for Successful Start-Up, Spin-Off and Large Companies
- Strategic Planning in Operational, Technology and New Product Introduction areas
- Industries – Consumer, Automotive, Industrial, Manufacturing/Distribution, B2B and B2C
- Over 30 Years Experience in Delivering High Value Improvement Plans
San Jose, CA 95126
Email: [email protected]
Office: (408) 436-1900 x104
Cell: (408) 757-9959
eFax: (408) 608-1881