Profitable State-of-the-Art Machine Shop to Aerospace Giants
20+ Years of Success | State of the Art Equipment | Enviable Corporate Client List
$8,950,000 + Inventory
Over $2.75M in backlog
|YOY EBITDA Growth:
|Reason for Sale:
The Seller is Retiring
|Goodwill: 20+ Years success. World-class long term clients|
|Services:||CNC Milling Centers| CNC Turning Centers | Multi Axis | Wire EDM | CMM | Hardware installation & Assembly|
|$5M+ state-of-the-art equipment with automation, plus sophisticated software to manage production from start to finish / top of the line corollary equipment|
|Inventory:||Additional to purchase price, estimated at $200,000 – $400,000|
|Clientele:||Service all types of clients large and small with majority from commercial accounts|
|7,600sf; building owned by Seller and available for lease or purchase (optional purchase of real estate additional to asking price of business. Inquire for details)|
|Personnel:||13 Full Time Employees|
|Geographic markets:||Predominantly California|
|R&D Tax Credits:||Available for qualifying buyers (inquire for details)|
Opportunity to acquire a world class, state-of-the-art machine shop with a 20+ years of success and a solid reputation for quality.
Company is AS9100 certified, and caters to the aerospace industry with customers who represent a cross-section of the world’s largest aerospace manufacturers; with an emphasis on satellite, airplane, and spacecraft parts.
Company has built its reputation on quality and precision, delivering complex and tight tolerance parts, using the very latest technology.
The business is currently run in a single shift, with a significant opportunity to leverage high demand to increase capacity and revenues.
Perfect opportunity for a strategic buyer within the industry to expand operations and capacity. For the right Buyer, Company has R&D tax credits which are transferrable to qualified Buyer.
Real estate for sale or lease, at Buyer’s option. Purchase price excludes the value of real estate.
- 7% YOY Revenue Growth and 29% YOY EBITDA growth
- Millions spent on state-of-the-art equipment
- Total FF&E value roughly $5M, including equipment
- $2.75M+ in sales backlog
- R&D tax credits available for qualifying buyers
- Buyer can increase revenue through multiple shifts
- World-class customer base
- Exceptionally high margin business
- AS9100 Certification, transferable to qualifying buyer
- Listing Price: $8,950,000
- Fiscal 2022 TTM EBITDA: $1,582,580
- Fiscal 2022 TTM Revenues: $4,109,521
- 2022 fiscal forecast revenues $4.5M+ (fiscal year ends June 30, 2023)
- Roughly $2.75M+ in sales backlog; POs in place
- R&D Tax Credits (for qualifying buyers)
- New equipment with automation support
- High margin business resulting from Company’s ability for meet precision client requirements