Water Filtration Systems Provider & Installation Business
Consistent 4-Year Average $257,771K in Sales, $98,903K in SDE
$257,771 (4-Year Avg
$98,903 (4-Year Avg)
Santa Cruz County
Santa Cruz, Monterey, Santa Clara, San Benito and San Mateo Counties
| Profit Margin:
1 FTE, 2 Owners
|Reason for Sale:
Pursuing Other Interests
17 Yr. Reputation
|Year Established:||1998 when first originally opened. 2006 until present by current owners|
|Services:||Full-service water systems including filtration, softening, conditioning, etc.|
|FF&E:||Value $55,200 included, (list to be provided).|
|Clientele:||Residential, Commercial, Industrial|
|Facility:||1300 square feet|
|Lease:||$1,504.00 per month|
|Personnel:||11 Full time employee, 1 Full time owner, 1 Part time owner (wife)|
The presented opportunity is for a company that provides water treatment solutions for residential, commercial, and industrial customers.
They offer a range of products and services including water softeners, reverse osmosis systems, iron filters, and more to improve the quality and safety of water. The company also provides professional installation, maintenance, and repair services to ensure their customers receive the best possible performance from their water treatment systems.
With a commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, this business is a trusted provider of water treatment solutions.
The need for clean and safe water is always increasing. This family-owned business has been a profitable and well-regarded company in the local market for the past quarter of a century, always offering top-notch products & services to its existing and new customers.
Their product line includes Antiscalent and Membrane Cleaners, Instahot, Whole House Carbon Filters, Ozone, Reverse Osmosis, Softeners, and Ultrafiltration.
Their goal is straightforward: “To provide exceptional water treatment solutions at an affordable price.”
- 25 years of Established Reputation
- Priced Below Market for Quick Sale – Retirement
- Strong continuing demand for products and service
- Realistic potential for growth and expansion
- Listing Price $290,000, includes $9,000 in Inventory
- Gross Sales in 2022 $291,007
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings in 2022 $113,276
- Average Profit Margin 39%
The asking price is determined using a cash flow methodology. Cash flow is the sum of net income from the business plus any non-cash expenses, non-recurring items and any seller’s personal expenses. A multi-factor multiplier is applied to the cash flow based on the condition of the business.
For this business, a three-year average cash flow is applied making the business price more favorable to the buyer. The multiplier applied in this case is 2.93 x, below the market in favor of the buyer.
Purchase Price: $290,000
10% Buyer Down Payment
90% Bank Loan
10-Year-term at a rate of 6.50% = Monthly loan payment of $2,634
- Cash Flow (SDE in 2022): $113,276
- Annual Payment to Bank: $31,608
- Net Profit (After Expenses and loan payment): $81,668
* Please note that the decision of whether to extend a loan on any sale belongs to the bank, and this document does not guarantee specific terms or verify that financing is available.